Best WordPress Hosting Providers of 2018
WordPress hosting is one of the most powerful, effortless and easiest way to power a professional, fully functional site or blog without having the skills of coding, programming language or web development. Although, if you do have some basic html knowledge, WordPress hosting platform gives you the flexibility to fully customize your website/blog. Check out our top options for the reliable WordPress hosting choices available in the hosting industry today.
- FREE Domain Name
- Customized control panel
- Pre–installed themes & plugins
- FREE search engine marketing credits
- Unlimited storage space available
- Scalable bandwidth
- WordPress expert supports
- Host Single Website
- Unlimited Web Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth/Transfer
- Included Free SSD
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- 25 Email Id’s
- WordPress, PrestaShop, Drupal & More
- Host One Website
- 10 GB Web Space
- Free Domain Name
- Free Website Builder
- 30 Days Money Back
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- WordPress Free Install
- Cpanel & Softaculous
- Free Domain Name
- Free Drag & Drop Site Builder
- Host Unlimited Domains
- FREE Advertising Credits Worth $250
- Optimized for WordPress
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Space and Transfer
- Unlimited Disk Space, Bandwidth
- Free Domain & Website Builder
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- $200 Free Marketing Credits
- Pre-Installed WordPress Themes & Plugins
- 24×7 Phone & Chat Support
- Unlimited (GB)Web Space
- Ulimited Monthly Bandwidth/Transfers
- WordPress Preinstalled
- Host 2 Websites on One Account
- FREE Domain Registration
- FREE Advertising Credits
- 90-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- FREE Domain
- FREE Site Builder Tool
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 24/7 WordPress Support
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- 1 Website Allowed
Limited Time Offer
- 100 GB Disk Space
- Free WordPress Apps
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Host 2 Websites
- Free Domain Registration
- $200 Marketing Offers & Credits
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Free HostPapa Website Builder
What is WordPress?
Creating a website with the help of a Content Management System (CMS) is a growing popular choice for small business owners as well as bloggers who value versatility and simplicity. One of the most most popular and powerful CMS platforms on the market today is WordPress.
WordPress is, similar to its many rivals, template-based. You simply select a template you like, modify it, and there you are—your website is up and running. And with a broad collection of plug-ins, extras, add-ons, themes, and widgets to give customization, you can utilize WordPress platform to create almost any type of website you can assume. This flexible platform is used by thousands to create eCommerce sites, online stores, social communities, blogging sites, and corporate web pages around the world.
The WordPress software is completely free to use, and so should not add any extra costs to your monthly hosting plan. Keep in mind, although, that any type of extra features you add to your web page via widgets, plug-ins or add-ons also consume resources like web space, bandwidth. If you have got a huge image gallery, numerous of media files you are sharing, or massive databases for eCommerce, make sure to set your budget accordingly and choose a plan that suits your needs.
Why WordPress Hosting?
Most of the small businesses are specially into WordPress because it is very easy and flexible. It can do a lot for you, but you don’t require to have a lot of technical expertise to get started. WordPress offers many benefits such as SEO-friendly URLs, RSS feeds option, post categories, sticky pages and media galleries, and the interface is appropriate for non-technical or non-professional writers who can contribute with respect to the content any time. Writers are free to queued, scheduled, moderated their Posts and pages.
WordPress is templates based, so edits are very fast and easy. Its extensive template collection offers many choices for layouts, and WordPress is developed to accommodate endless modifications and customization. With only basic skills of coding or programming, you can revamp a theme to do perfectly what you need it to do.
Pros And Cons of Managed WordPress?
Although all of this may sound very impressive to you, it does not mean that it is right choice for everyone. Below we will have a look at the pros and cons of WordPress hosting:
- High – Speed – The managed servers will have been configured especially for the WordPress CMS. This makes them extremely-fast even if your website derive huge traffic.receiver.
- Expert Support & Help – The support and help you receive will be from experts knowledgeable specially in WordPress. They will be efficent to give you expert advice relating to plugins, add-ons, help you solve issues faster, improve performance and much more. You will have a team of expert’s right by your side.
- Greater Security – Your website will essentially be hack-proof and more highly secure! Managed WordPress Hosting service has an extreme level of security layer which interrupts all attempts at hacking the website and actively scans for malware and virus.
- Regular Backups – Regular backups take place which provide restore option in case you ever need to revert.
- No Downtime – Your website will hardly go down, irrelevant of how much traffic and visitors you receive.
- Automatic Updates – You don’t have to worry about the updation of wordpress because all updates are done automatically for you.
- Cost – Compared to shared hosting plan; managed wordpress hosting can be exceptionally more expensive. A basic package will often start around $10/month, while you can get basic shared hosting service for just $2/month. receiver.
- Limited Control – Because someone else is controlling all of the technical factors of your website you may feel that you have less control over your website. But isn’t that the whole fact? You don’t want that control yourself.
- Limitations – With managed WordPress hosting is designed only for WordPress. This means that you are allowed to run only WordPress based websites. You are also restricted on the types of plugins and add-ons which you can use. This is only because managed hosting service providers will restrict any plugins that have a negative effect on your website such as more web space usage or slowing it down.
Overall, if you can justify the cost of managed WordPress hosting, there is definitely many good points to look into it, especially if you are planning to make your life as a WordPress user simpler.