Best PHP Hosting Providers 2019
PHP is the most popular and widely used web development language, which is powering more than 244 million websites. Most of popular CMSs platform, such as WordPress, are developed on PHP. PHP hosting is one of the most common hosting solutions from web hosting providers. To choose the best PHP hosting for your website, we recommend you going with the best PHP hosting plans mentioned below. You will not go wrong with these reliable PHP hosting providers that they have been fully analysed by our expert PHP developers.
Find The Best PHP Hosting For Your Website
- Latest Version of PHP
- 50 GB SSD Storage
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Domain & SSL
- 1 Website Allowed
- 5 Email Accounts
Limited Time Offer
- Unlimited Web Space
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Regular PHP Updates Executed Automatically
- Choice of CMSs, blogs & forums(phpBB,SMF etc.)
- Free Website Builder
- Free Domain Name ($14.99 value)
- 24/7 Support
Special 75% Offer
- PHP 5 and 7
- Latest cPanel
- One Click Installs
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- $100 for Google/Bing Ads
- 45 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- PHP, Ruby, Perl, Python
- PHP version: 5.2.17+ & 5.3.10+
- Pre-installed WordPress, Joomla, or PrestaShop
- FREE Site Transfer!
- FREE cPanel, Softaculous Script-installer & SSL
- MySQL & PostgreSQL Databases
- 90 Days Money-Back Guarantee
What is PHP?
PHP is one of the most popular and widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially well-suited for web development and can be easily mixed with HTML coding or it can be used in combination with various scripts and applications. PHP code is generally implemented by a PHP interpreter, which is executed as a web server’s native module, such as CGI (Common Gateway Interface), FastCGI, suPHP, etc. After the PHP code is performed, the Internet server forwards resulting HTTP reply stream to its client – not also in arrangement of website pages but also pictures, videos and much more.
Why PHP is Popular?
Few Reasons Why PHP is Getting More Famous Among Web Developers:
- PHP is mostly preferred by beginners and novices, for it can be easily integrated into any type of HTML document. This obtains an easy approach for adding some dynamic snippets of coding related stuff into an existing web page.
- PHP is a lightweight option and installed on every web hosting server.
- PHP is free of cost, which has been incorporated by almost all the top web hosting providers into their hosting packages with the latest version.
- PHP gives you the privilege for extracting the content from a database. Furthermore, it permits the single-page template to be colonized with various web contents.
- PHP is a suitable choice for the development and creation of some secure applications.
- If PHP is not preinstalled, it an be easily installed using your control panel.
- The most popular CMS applications are written in PHP such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
Compared with a few PHP web developers develop websites using PHP directly, almost all the PHP based websites are built with PHP-based frameworks. The well-known frameworks include,
- WordPress and b2evolution are for small business or personal blogging websites..
- Joomla, Magento and Drupal are for CMS (content management system).
- WooCommerce, shopify and OpenCart are for shopping cart website or online stores.
Linux or Windows for PHP Hosting
In actuality, PHP is written based on the Linux web server at first, but now, it can be easily installed on most of the available platforms and operating systems (OS). As an example, PHP version 5.3 or higher-level can work on the Windows web servers. Although, we personally do not recommend you to opt Windows for your PHP scripts, for this adjustment requires more works and programming skills to be involved. Also, as compared with Linux server, the Windows server option costs much more.
Therefore, if you website or web blog relies on a CMS like WordPress, or you want to protect the code of your website and your valuable customer information, then you definitely require a Best PHP Hosting Company. So feel free to check our PHP Hosting recommendations and host your site with these top cheap PHP hosting providers 2019 & get your business online in just minutes. But if your site already gets huge business and traffic, then you must consider using VPS hosting, or Dedicated Server hosting.