Best Java Hosting Providers 2019
Web Hosting providers offering Java hosting have modern scalable server choices like JSP(Java Server Pages), JSF (JavaServer Faces), EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), Servlets and XML. If you have create your website using java scripts then you must be in need of the best hosting providers to run your website. JAVA is an object oriented programming (OOPs) language and it was designed to serve as a advanced way to manage & control software complications.
We exactly know how much difficulty and hard earned money you may waste with a bad choice based on our personal experience. So we take much time on testing perfect Java web hosting solutions, and provide you with the ranked list. To choose the best Java hosting for your website, we recommend you checking our editorial reviews carefully.
- Java Available on VPS or dedicated
- 2 CPU Cores
- 30 GB SAN
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 1 TB Bandwidth
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 Website Allowed
Limited Time Offer
- 1-Click Java/JSP/Tomcat Install
- 1 CPU Core
- 2GB Memory
- 30GB SSD Storage
- Easy to use control panel
- Monthly Billing
- SQLITE, Mongodb, Marinadb, PostgreSQL
Try at $0.01 for 1st Month
- Easy Java/Tomcat Install
- Free Domain For Life
- Single Website
- 15GB SSD Storage
- Unmetered Traffic/Bandwidth
- Free Domain/Website Transfer
- 45 Days Money Back
- Free SSL & CloudFlare CDN
Free Lifetime Domain!
- Install Node.js,Tomcat/JSP in 1-Click
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 75GB
- Bandwidth: 4TB
- IP Addresses: 3
- FREE Domain Name
- 90 Days Money-Back Guarantee
What is Java Hosting?
Java hosting is a hosting solution specially designed to support web pages coded in Java programming language,usually using a flavor of Linux as the OS (operating system). Although most of the advanced hosting platforms can support Java, for website developers using Java Server Pages and developing web applications using Java, that primary concentrate on the language makes their efforts much easier.
The best thing of Java web hosting solution is that it continue growing as your website grows without the need to revamp and redeploy your core applications. Service providers offering Java Server Pages Hosting (JSP) / Java Hosting India and Servlet hosting accounts have modern scalable server technologies like Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Javabeans Activation Framework, and XML.
Java is a well-known language with a flourishing open-source community, and you can achieve great things with less investment of your valuable time or money. Hosting normally consists of many Java-centric solutions, including one-click setup of many popular applications and the mandatory Java libraries. If you are planning to learn coding or any programming language, Java & Java hosting are a good option to start as Java in basic is considered to quite easy to learn.
Pros and cons of Java Web Hosting
There are particular conditions where Java is the best option, but it isn’t for everyone. There are a few negative aspects to choosing Java as your hosting platform, and these should be presented into the buying decision when you select your hosting partner:
Cons of Java Hosting
- Hosting plans that contain Java functionality tend to be much costlier than the basic hosting plans they offer.receiver.
- Beginners will need to learn a new programming language or hire a professional web developer.
- Powerful and highly secure
- Many web hosts won’t let you use Java on shared hosting plans
Pros of Java:
- Java is considered to be quite easy to learn if you are interested in coding.
- It’s Object Oriented Programming language (OOPS), which means it shares common features with other languages
- Users do not need to have a certain device or operating system
What to look for in a Best Java Host
As with other web hosting solutions, when you are looking for a JSP/Java web hosting plan, you want to make sure you get the all the best features at the best cost. Take your time to compare not only the web hosting companies’ hosting charges and reviews, but the features, benefits and support offered as well.
- Support for Java Server Pages .
- Application, software and service frameworks, including access to server resources
- Approximately or More than 512 MB RAM
- Java Servlet container for example Tomcat
- Linux Operating System and Java platform
Most of the Java web hosts provide applications and service frameworks, few of which provide powerful and rock solid access to server resources. Choosing these extra tools should be the focus of your search for a hosting provider.
Is Java Hosting Right for You?
JSP (Java Server pages) is more powerful and one of the most commonly used web technologies, but because of the system requirements included with Java specific hosting solution, many web hosting providers do not offer Java Hosting on a shared server hosting, insisting that it is either purchase a VPS Hosting solution or a dedicated server.
Java web hosting is a good choice and best suited to people who will especially use Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Server Pages (JSPs) and Facelets to build their website on Java based web applications. It can also be a recommended option for the newbie who is learning Java language and wants to implement it in a real-world scenario.