- Free Domain Name
- Free Drag & Drop Site Builde
- Host Unlimited Domains
- FREE Marketing Credits Worth $250
- Free Email Accounts
- 45 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Unlimited Space and Transfer
eHost has been in hosting industry since 1996 but underwent a revamp in 2015 and introduced many new changes. Besides the new website design and layout, eHost changed their hosting control panel and they changed from vDeck to cPanel contol panel.
eHost Review – Is it the Best Web Host?
The company eHost is a US-based which has been in operation since 1996. They are based in Houston, Texas and claim to serve over 1 million websites on hosting their platform. eHost provides low-cost, feature rich, cPanel based shared web hosting. Beside the free domain registration, which is very common offer in the hosting industry, eHost web hosting includes many other excellent features such as: simple, easy to use drag and drop website builder tool for website creation, $300+ worth Marketing and advertising suite to boost up your website traffic, 45-day unconditional money back guarantee, if you feel eHost is not best host for you within 45 days they will give you your money back, no questions asked and much more.
However the company provides hosting services for nearly 20 years, they are not that much popular. In 2015 eHost has got a new web page design and layout as well a new web hosting control panel. In the early stage eHost was running on vDeck, but as many other well known hosting service providers, they have decided to switch to cPanel (Control Panel), a more reliable, user friendly and feature rich control panel. Beside the re-design of website, eHost has introduced many new and improved features as well lowered the price.
eHost mainly focuses on simplicity. The company’s primary virtue depends in their drag-and-drop website builder, which comes with more than 1000 pre-designed templates. The site builder is a very easy tool that helps users to design a website quickly, without the need of any coding or programming language. This tool could be especially,beneficial for newbie users, who don’t have much knowledge of website building.
In the next paragraph of this page, we will go deeply, and will examine each and every aspect of the company eHost.com: technical support, reliability, service uptime, guarantees, and will also talk about pros and cons of their service. Please continue reading our complete eHost review to find out if the provider meets your exceptions. At the end of this page you will find conclusion and customer reviews on eHost.com.
Visit eHost ACTIVATE 70% DISCOUNT NOW
eHost Review- What Excites about Their Hosting Plans:
Affordable Web hosting plan: with the current 50% offer, for only $2.75/mo. you will get a web hosting plan that contains all the essential features that is required to start and run a successful small business website.
cPanel Based hosting: The cPanel industries best control panel allows you to have full control over your website. Add new domains, sub-domains, easily install custom scripts such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento, create new email accounts quickly and very easily.
Drag & Drop website builder: this site builder tool is perfect for beginners, who are going to create a website, but have no skills and experience though. Their site builder tool allows you to quickly build a custom webpage, publish content, upload pictures, create a contact form for your website and publish it online, without the need of writing a single line of programming language.
Guaranteed customer satisfaction: with the 45 days of money back guarantee offered by eHost.com, you have sufficient time to check and have a good view on their service and customer support. Please note that domain registration price non-refundable. Check out eHost’s terms & Conditions to see how how the refund policy works.
Free marketing & Advertising credits: every new hosting plan includes $100 Yahoo/Bing as well as Google advertising credits, that you can spend on driving traffic to your newly designed website. This will be an excellent boost for building up your brand value and increase your sales.
What’s bad about eHost.com?
Only shared Server hosting: this will not be a trouble for low visitor web pages. Although web pages that will grow over time, must needing a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or dedicated hosting, will have to be shifted to other hosting provider.
Features (4.3 / 5.0)
Analytics and Apps
- With exciting tutorials online, plus free SEO(Search Engine Optimization) tips and tricks available, eHost is a Consumer Ranking Award receiver.
- Their website analytics tool offers site traffic reporting as well as daily visitor statistics, with access to Google Webmaster Tool available as well.
- Sites are responsive and mobile-optimized, with social media integrations and tons of other apps available.
Free Online Store and eCommerce Features
- Get access to online marketing tools and create a free online store with with their excellent eCommerce package, cPanel only. PayPal integration and shopping carts options are also available.
- Get more exposure to your brand with $100 credit towards Bing/Yahoo! paid advertising, and extra $100 towards Google AdWords advertising credits.
- Yellowpages.com listing is absolutely free and a US-based, toll-free phone support is also included.
Host Unlimited Domains and Emails
- Manage your unlimited email accounts at your domain with the help of a single cPanel account.
- Unlimited email addresses, supported by POP3 and IMAP, come with all the hosting plans. They also provide customizable spam filters and virus checking options.
- Email forwarding and auto-responders option is also available.
Customer Support and Network Monitoring
- eHost also offers an extensive online help center with 24*7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat. All the Calls and queries Answered Within Two Minutes
- Not only is their highly expert customer staff looking out for you, they have got 24/7 network monitoring service.
- All eHost hosting packages are guarded by an enhanced security suite valued at over $100.
Ease of Use (4.8 / 5.0)
The backend and control panel of eHost is as smooth and intuitive as their hosting price model is interesting. There are many application integrations and other extra at your finger tips. Their easy to use drag-and-drop website builder is sleek and accomplished, but if you miss any of your favourite CMS tool such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, B2evolution and Drupal, their cPanel based web hosting permits you to easily install them.
Pricing (5.0 / 5.0)
eHost keeps things easy, with their 36 months (3 year) plan costing an extremely reasonable $1.65/mo. You can purchase added eCommerce features once you are signed up for eHost’s hosting, and the charges of the hosting subscriptions rise the lesser time you commit to.
|Package||Description||Cost Per Month||Savings|
|12 Month Plan||All in One||$2.99||50%|
|24 Month Plan||All in One||$2.09||50%|
|36 Month Plan||All in One||$1.65||50%|
eHost is an ideal option for newbie in business as well for web design beginners. Giving you the power to use their innovative and easy to use drag and drop site builder with tons of free templates, you will have the freedom to add whatever you want to. This option includes eCommerce features to create an online store, ecommerce website, great blogging tools and interesting images and videos and much more. With a 50% of amazing discount, and a 45-day money back guarantee. You must try eHost web hosting without any worry. I guarantee You will be extremely happy with their services.