Best VPS Hosting 2018 – Review, Ranking and Offers
A virtual private server (VPS) is ideal choice for those looking secured, scalable, reliable web hosting resources at a economical cost. Recently, we signed up for, analysed and reviewed every leading VPS hosting service to find the best mixture of uptime, pricing, technical support and scalability of all the available VPS hosting providers. Below are our top suggestions for the top VPS hosting providers 2018.
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 75GB
- Bandwidth: 4TB
- IP Addresses: 3
- Free cPanel
- FREE SSD Drives
- 90 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Root Access
- Optional cPanel Addon
- 20 GB Storage
- 2 TB Transfer
- 512 MB RAM
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- 2 CPU Cores
- 30GB SAN Storage
- RAM 2GB Available
- 1TB Bandwidth
- 1 IP
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- 1 Website Allowed
Limited Time Offer
- 1 Core CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 40 GB Storage Space
- Bandwidth : 1TB
- Free Website Builder
- Free Domain Name
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- 24/7 Phone & Chat Support
Special Introductory Offer
- 2 Cores
- 2 GB RAM
- 30 GB HDD in RAID
- 1 TB Transfer
- 1 FREE Primary IP
- Full Root Access
- Pre-Installed cPanel
Guide to VPS Hosting
A virtual private server (VPS) is one that is divided so that it has its own operating system, memory, web space and bandwidth. So what exactly does this mean? A physical web server that dwells in a data center is used for Virtual Private Server hosting. That server is then partitioned into many spaces that frame its own virtual server (VS). The website owner who is placed on the virtual server able to see only their virtual environment and can restart their own server or utilize it as if it was their personal dedicated server.
The space behaves similar to a dedicated server but in reality it is just a part of one physical server. Since it behaves as a dedicated web server this is a best intervening time solution for websites that may require a dedicated hosting in the future but are not until now ready for it. VPS Server hosting option is a good bridge between shared Server and dedicated Server.
Indicators it might be time to switch to VPS hosting are:
Mostly, you start your online presence from shared Server hosting. Best option for low budgets. Another major factor is less technical skills required. Anyway there could be a moment when you require to upgrade your shared hosting plan to a VPS for effective website performance.
However in actual fact it all depends on you. If your website retains high uptime and high-speed page loading as well as sufficient resources all the time, then why you need to upgrade to Virtual Private Server Hosting at extremely higher cost?
If your website is not where we mentioned above paragraph, you could refer to the below conditions and circumstances that you might require a VPS Hosting.
- Your website frequently getting more incoming traffic and visitors. And even your web host notifies you that you are utilizing too many server resources, which troubles other websites on the same shared server. Further, if you do not receive such notifications, you can easily Examine your website visitor, traffic as well as page load times to know the traffic you are facing. For the purpose of reliability and extremely fast page loading, VPS is better option for you here..
- Your web page is handling some sensitive data and information requires a highly secure hosting platform. As we understand, shared web hosting platform is vulnerable to be easily assaulted by hackers. Additionally, you know slight about your neighbors and their nasty behaviors will affect your website. So, if you need extreely high level of security for your website, you had advised to upgrade to VPS Hosting, which will provides you with a virtual dedicated hosting environment with SSH access.
- You have need of more control. VPS lets you to approach server and revamp configurations. You have the freedom to install any script, application or software you like. Although, for the purpose of safety, security, shared hosting platform providers usually limit some scripts, apps and software.
Pros and Cons of VPS Hosting
Following are the major benefits that a VPS Server/Hosting has:
- VPS Hosting environment is more affordable choice than a fully functioning dedicated server.
- The VPS Hosting account can be set up in just few minutes
- You can customize VPS Plans easily and need to pay only for the resources you require
- VPS hosting platform tends to be much more reliable option than shared server hosting, because your website can not be disturbed by another resource-greedy user
- VPS hosting gives you more access to the server’s arrangement & configuration, thus you can command settings yourself
- The software and Apps that you wish for can be installed easily
- Each and every site will have its own separate control panel
An additional benefit of VPS server is the potentiality to customize your OS (operating system), something you will be able to do with a dedicated hosting platform, too, but not allowed with shared hosting.
Following are the downsides of VPS Hosting:
- VPS Hosting is more expensive than Shared Hosting
- You need to have knowledge about server administration
- An unmanaged Virtual Private Server may look like low in price, but if you do not know what you are doing, rectifing an issue gets extremely expensive
- Choosing a VPS package can be more complicated
While, VPS hosting platform is usually considered to be an outstanding balance between shared and dedicated hosting.
Finding the Best VPS Plan for You
Let’s determine the attributes we looked for when performing our VPS Server comparison above. What distinguish the so-so from the Top and reliable private servers? Our reviewers team found flexibility to be a common theme, and that starts with having your option of operating system (OS).
Linux VPS Hosting:
Mentioned below are few of the buzzwords we consider for when deciding the best Linux server:
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Archlinux or Debian OS (operating system)
- Linux-friendly applications & software like CGI, MySQL, Python or Apache
- 24/7/365 Monitoring & Support Services
- Managed security shield and updates
- Guaranteed Uptime (ideally 99.99% or better)
Even if you are hosting your growingly popular website or you are in need of a Linux based backup server for secure storage space, hosting companies like InMotion and iPage never cease to surpass assumptions in terms of service.
Windows VPS Hosting/Server
For those hunting for Windows web hosting, here are the facts we look for:
- Option of Linux or Windows server, daily backups included
- OS-friendly software, applications with easy administration via cPanel (Control panel)
- 24/7/365 Professional support
- SSH access with Windows SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) servers
- 99.9% Uptime or better
If you are curious, ‘Windows or Linux: Which is ideal for me?’possibilities are you should go the Linux direction. Only go the Windows route if you have any particular reason for doing so i.e., you want to run some sort of application that’s not linux compatible. The very large majority of you all are going to want to run Linux server, for that reason we’ve reviewed and compared the top shared hosts for Linux and the top plans for Linux VPS hosting India.